Matthew 16

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"The Gift"

In my new found love of blogging, I have found myself uplifted and encouraged by the stories that I have read. Some of them are so incredible that I find it hard to fathom the amount of strength it must take. Most of them can be found in the inspiration section on my page. As I read what others are doing across the world, it is easy to feel small, unsure and unequipped to do what has been asked of us.

Most of us have been taught to tell the story that is written, but how many of us have spoken those words into existence in our own lives and the lives of others? Living in America it is simple to take for granted our daily pleasures. Why is it that we wait till we are alone and standing in the darkness to search for God to be our lighthouse? "Don't forget what has been promised in the light while standing in the darkness"

So as I am feeling small, I want to encourage others that God doesn't count the size of the gesture, but the size of your heart and your love for others.... as well as for him. It is in our love for others that we truly recognize the power and are able to experience God's love for us.

"No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us." ~1 John 4:12


Pictured below are the nativities that I will be making for Christmas this year. Each piece is hand made, molded from clay. The set includes 5 pc Nativity (Baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Lamb and wire star) as well as the hand stained shadow box. If interested please email me at Cris10h@aol.com for details. Click on the Card above for contact information.


Be Blessed!

Kristen






No comments:

Post a Comment